Monday, June 25, 2012

Mod Podge Monday - Monogram Heart Canvas

It's Monday again.... and I've got another quick and easy mod podge project for you!


This week, my sweet baby sister turns sixteen years old, so I'm showing you how to make your very own version of a little present I put together for her.


Here's what you'll need:

  • 12" x 16" canvas panel
  • paint chips
  • heart-shaped craft punch
  • spray paint
  • Mod Podge


Instructions? Simple!


First, you spray paint your canvas. Then, you use your craft punch on your paint chips. Arrange them however you want them (I placed them in a lower-cased "t" for my sister's initial) and mod podge them down!


Finished product! Apologies again for terrible camera quality, but you get the idea. It's not fantastic or anything, but I think she'll like it!

Quick heads up that I'll be out of commission for probably the next week or so while I'll be home visiting family for the holiday. Hope everyone has a fantastic 4th of July!


No comments: